OSProcess and VM crash

Adrien BARREAU
Hi all,

I wanna understand how OSProcess is working, so I loaded it and tried to run the tests.
And ... my VM crashed.

It seems to crash during the first tests.

I'll search to give you more details, but does I sound familiar to somebody?

Adrien.

Surfez en toute confiance avec IE8, le navigateur le plus utilisé au monde !

Re: OSProcess and VM crash

Stéphane Ducasse
how did you loaded it?
which version ?
did you use ConfigurationOf...?
to get precise answers provide more context

Stef

On Jul 4, 2010, at 4:21 PM, Adrien BARREAU wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wanna understand how OSProcess is working, so I loaded it and tried to run the tests.
> And ... my VM crashed.
>
> It seems to crash during the first tests.
>
> I'll search to give you more details, but does I sound familiar to somebody?
>
> Adrien.
>
> Surfez en toute confiance avec IE8, le navigateur le plus utilisé au monde ! _______________________________________________
> Pharo-project mailing list

Re: OSProcess and VM crash

David T. Lewis
On Sun, Jul 04, 2010 at 04:21:03PM +0200, Adrien BARREAU wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wanna understand how OSProcess is working, so I loaded it and tried to run the tests.
> And ... my VM crashed.
>
> It seems to crash during the first tests.
>
> I'll search to give you more details, but does I sound familiar to somebody?

Hi Adrien,

The problem is discussed here:

  http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2010-July/028964.html

Some versions of the Mac VM apparently have an out of date plugin
that leads to this problem.

Dave