OSProcess command: 'something' does not work on windows

OSProcess command: 'something' does not work on windows

Sabine Manaa
(continuation of
http://forum.world.st/command-line-command-from-pharo-image-td4727022.html)

OSProcess command: 'something'  works fine on mac but does not work on windows.

If I debug in it I arrive at a primitive call in WindowsOSProcessAccessor>>primCommand:
The comment is saying something like
"This primitive has been replaced by #primCommand:stdIn:stdOut:stdErr:, and will be removed in future versions of OSProcess."

Question: How to call a command line command from windows (AND mac)? Do I have to write two different codes for the 2 os systems? I dont want this :-)

I am on Pharo 2.0

Sabine

Re: OSProcess command: 'something' does not work on windows

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
If you search the mailing list for OSProcess Windows, you will find a list that says that your need to get our bills the plugin which is not included by default. HTH
Cheers,
Sean