OSWindow doubt

alvaro piorno
Hi,
I am using OSWindow and by default when closing the native window, image closes too.
how can i change the close handle?
 I would like only native window to close. Is it possible/viable?

Thanks

Re: OSWindow doubt

alvaro piorno
Please omit this email. I already solved and was my mistake.

I am using OSWindow and by default when closing the native window, image closes too.
how can i change the close handle?
 I would like only native window to close. Is it possible/viable?

Thanks

Re: OSWindow doubt

Stephane Ducasse-3
There is no problem alvaro.