OSX doesn't not Obey to launch the default VM

OSX doesn't not Obey to launch the default VM

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi,
This is how my context menu on an image file looks like under OSX 10.9.3.
I would really like to know how to clean this up, and where the information is written to.
It is not at all because the défault vm is indicated that this is the default application that is started.
Why ??
Regards,

@+Maarten,

Re: OSX doesn't not Obey to launch the default VM

Maarten Mostert

Actually I published a package with a halt in VisualPart.

That loaded allright but after saving the image it would not allow to reopen it.

On windows it gave a memory error on startup, on OSX it didn't that's why I got mistaken.

Sorry