[OT} About a Web Page Framework For Cuis

[OT} About a Web Page Framework For Cuis

Chris Cunnington-4
>I found some page of you as Juan answer on Cuis list.
>The .image can't be found.

Whoa. I haven’t thought about this for ages. Give me a couple of days. I’ll get back to you.

Chris

Re: [OT} About a Web Page Framework For Cuis

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] [OT} About a Web Page Framework For Cuis

On 5/27/15, 8:11 AM, "Chris Cunnington" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Whoa. I haven’t thought about this for ages. Give me a couple of days. I’ll get back to you.

Chris

Very thanks, take your time

Edgar