[OT] Dedicated to Chris and all people on Squeak, SqueakRos and Cuis list

[OT] Dedicated to Chris and all people on Squeak, SqueakRos and Cuis list

Edgar De Cleene
You must see for believe
http://190.193.182.93:9090/cuiki
User: visita
Pass: nothing here

Still needs a lot of work , but

Edgar
@morplenauta en twitter

Re: [squeakRos] [OT] Dedicated to Chris and all people on Squeak,SqueakRos and Cuis list

garduino
This is a Cuis image?

You must see for believe
http://190.193.182.93:9090/cuiki
User: visita
Pass: nothing here

Still needs a lot of work , but

Edgar
@morplenauta en twitter

__._,_.___

Enviado por: "Edgar J. De Cleene" <[hidden email]>
Responder mediante la Web [hidden email] [hidden email] Crear un tema nuevo Mensajes con este tema (1)
correo electr€ónico a: [hidden email]

.

__,_._,___

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: [squeakRos] [OT] Dedicated to Chris and all people on Squeak,SqueakRos and Cuis list On 6/4/15, 1:45 PM, "Germán Arduino" <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is a Cuis image?

You must see for believe
http://190.193.182.93:9090/cuiki
User: visita
Pass: nothing here

Still needs a lot of work , but

Edgar
@morplenauta en twitter

No, it’s SqueakRosCore4dot5.
And have Kom + HV2 + OMeta  + lot of external folders
The cuiki example uses

cuiki
    | path sorted |
    self class externalFolder: 'cuiki'.
    path _ FileDirectory default pathName.
    self page: nil.
    self pageAdd: (StandardFileStream readOnlyFileNamed: path , '/cuiki /cuiki.html') contents.
        sorted := self sortDates: #blog.
    sorted
        do: [:aMiHTMLData | self cuikiPost: aMiHTMLData].

    ^self pageEnd.

Needs a lot of polish, but you have the idea.
As I said, reading HTML5 Canvas of Fulton (O’Reily).

I need

Normalize all blogs to UTF8
Remove formatting by tinymce for have only strings
So I could render a short version of the infamous SqueakLightChronicles coming from Sblog,Pier,Aida, etc

You should see the first three lines and expand if you wish
Some “Crónicas” work now,

Y aca neste Bar hablamo Rosarino Basico hablamo.

Rosarino Basico is to Spanish as Pharo is to Smalltalk 80

Chees

Re: [OT] Dedicated to Chris and all people on Squeak, SqueakRos and Cuis list

Phil B
On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 13:04 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> You must see for believe
> http://190.193.182.93:9090/cuiki
> User: visita
> Pass: nothing here
>

> Still needs a lot of work , but

I can't login in with that login info (the authentication dialog keeps
coming back up)

> Edgar
> @morplenauta en twitter

Re: [OT] Dedicated to Chris and all people on Squeak, SqueakRos and Cuis list

Raymond Asselin-4
Edgar is a Man who like kidding!
There is nothing to put on de password side.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 19:43 -0400, Raymond Asselin wrote:
> Edgar is a Man who like kidding!
> There is nothing to put on de password side.

Heh... that would explain it.

On 6/4/15, 7:50 PM, "Phil (list)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 13:04 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>> You must see for believe
>> http://190.193.182.93:9090/cuiki
>> User: visita
>> Pass: nothing here
>>

>> Still needs a lot of work , but
>>

> I can't login in with that login info (the authentication dialog keeps
> coming back up)
>

>> Edgar
>> @morplenauta en twitter

It's working.....

cuikilg.jpg (40K) Download Attachment

On 6/4/15, 8:43 PM, "Raymond Asselin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Edgar is a Man who like kidding!
> There is nothing to put on de password side.
>
> Envoyé de mon iPhone
>
>> Le 2015-06-04 à 18:50, Phil (list) <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>>> On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 13:04 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>>> You must see for believe
>>> http://190.193.182.93:9090/cuiki
>>> User: visita
>>> Pass: nothing here
>>>

>>> Still needs a lot of work , but
>>
>> I can't login in with that login info (the authentication dialog keeps
>> coming back up)
>>

>>> Edgar
>>> @morplenauta en twitter

Kudos.
I should write no password or let the password blank.

And for kidding, I wish my English was good enough for doing the
SqueakLightChronicles in English.

The story begins with SqueakLight and the amazing SBlog people.
At the time use for take notes for myself in humour style.
Then I use Pharo with Pier and MinimalMorphic with Aida.
Some time ago with my Squeak forks, the last in use is SqueakRosCore4dot5.

Inside the system I have.

Complete Squeak swiki.
Technical notes for myself.
SqueakLightChronicles , things what happening around.
Experimental Web 2.0 with all kind of external GitHub projects.
Without Node,js, NPM, Bower, Angular, Meteor, React or tons of things you
put in the machine for render HTML5.

Consecuences ?

Mi iMac refuse to run any Pharo,Cuis or Squeak Web in Yosemite.
But same .image runs if I boot of external disk with Snow Leopard and in
another Mac Yosemite where I never run the original GitHub project for see
how I made same without JavaScript ecosystem

Explore it with /news, should see last Squeak Swiki and any I touch the last
week

/sysCom should list commands the system understand.

Consider all a giant sandbox in continuos change.

Regards

On 6/4/15, 10:10 PM, "Phil (list)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 19:43 -0400, Raymond Asselin wrote:
>> Edgar is a Man who like kidding!

I was so serious as Buster Keaton

>> There is nothing to put on de password side.
>>

> Heh... that would explain it.

I forget thank you for OMeta in Cuis and for the Lisp example.
OMeta  and Xtreams also was in the running .image.

Edgar

On Fri, 2015-06-05 at 05:29 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 6/4/15, 7:50 PM, "Phil (list)" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 13:04 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> >> You must see for believe
> >> http://190.193.182.93:9090/cuiki
> >> User: visita
> >> Pass: nothing here
> >>

> >> Still needs a lot of work , but
> >>

> > I can't login in with that login info (the authentication dialog keeps
> > coming back up)
> >

> >> Edgar
> >> @morplenauta en twitter
> >>

> It's working.....

When I stopped putting 'nothing here' in for the password, it works for
me too :-)

On Fri, 2015-06-05 at 06:04 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 6/4/15, 10:10 PM, "Phil (list)" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 19:43 -0400, Raymond Asselin wrote:
> >> Edgar is a Man who like kidding!
>
> I was so serious as Buster Keaton
>
> >> There is nothing to put on de password side.
> >>

> > Heh... that would explain it.
>
> I forget thank you for OMeta in Cuis and for the Lisp example.
> OMeta  and Xtreams also was in the running .image.

You are very welcome and I hope you find OMeta as useful as I do.  FYI,
I'm also looking into improving the debugging and/or adding tracing
support at some point.

El 6/5/15, 6:13 AM, "Phil (list)" <[hidden email]> escribió:

>When I stopped putting 'nothing here' in for the password, it works for
>me too :-)

Sorry if the G4 hangs.
Many changes from previous versions, I need clean up.
The Squeak wiki do not let delete pages and do not have ³author²
My version have titles of ³pages² as index and a conversion work around
for original page numbers .

Which just discover is failing nowŠ
But fixing rescuing DivagacionesIndex pageNumbers from older versions

El 6/5/15, 6:17 AM, "Phil (list)" <[hidden email]> escribió:

>You are very welcome and I hope you find OMeta as useful as I do.  FYI,
>I'm also looking into improving the debugging and/or adding tracing
>support at some point.

You must see DebugReport in SqueakMap.
Here the working link
http://squeak.sakura.ne.jp/etc/DebugReportSample/