[OT] Doctors

1 message Options

[OT] Doctors

Casey Ransberger-2
I am distraught.

What Doctors Without Borders is trying to do ain't that different from what Falconer has been trying to do with Etoys. Education is probably the most important thing in the universe, but it can't happen if kids can't get access to doctors when doctors are needed.

I've been in this internal emotional hell for what feels like a week even if it's really only been a couple of days. This is what I'm coming out of it with: now would be a very good time to make a small charitable donation to Doctors Without Borders.

Sorry to canvass the list, but I really believe that this organization is absolutely essential to the accomplishment of the highest-minded goals that the educators in our community *created* us for.

I don't really know what else to say.

Thanks for listening, and I'm sorry about the nebulously off-topic post. I promise that I will not rant about this again.

With all the love in my heart,

--C