[OT] Esteban Lorenzano's interview published!

[OT] Esteban Lorenzano's interview published!

Nicolas Petton
Hi!

This is the second post of my series of interviews, in which I interview
my colleagues of RMoD in Lille.

This time Esteban accepted to play the game, and the interview is online
here: http://nicolas-petton.fr/blog/interview-esteban.html

Cheers!
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: [OT] Esteban Lorenzano's interview published!

Clara Allende
Nice one!
I'm enjoying your posts a lot, Nico :) Thank you!

Esteban... a Commodore in a supermarket? I guess I'm just too young.

On 6 February 2014 13:18, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

This is the second post of my series of interviews, in which I interview
my colleagues of RMoD in Lille.

This time Esteban accepted to play the game, and the interview is online
here: http://nicolas-petton.fr/blog/interview-esteban.html

Cheers!
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: [OT] Esteban Lorenzano's interview published!

fvozzi
Hi Nico.

I enjoy reading both of your interviews.

Thanks!

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

This is the second post of my series of interviews, in which I interview
my colleagues of RMoD in Lille.

This time Esteban accepted to play the game, and the interview is online
here: http://nicolas-petton.fr/blog/interview-esteban.html

Cheers!
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: [OT] Esteban Lorenzano's interview published!

EstebanLM

On 06 Feb 2014, at 17:29, Clara Allende <[hidden email]> wrote:

Nice one!
I'm enjoying your posts a lot, Nico :) Thank you!

Esteban... a Commodore in a supermarket? I guess I'm just too young.

yes you are, little saltamontes :)

On 6 February 2014 13:18, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

This is the second post of my series of interviews, in which I interview
my colleagues of RMoD in Lille.

This time Esteban accepted to play the game, and the interview is online
here: http://nicolas-petton.fr/blog/interview-esteban.html

Cheers!
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: [OT] Esteban Lorenzano's interview published!

Esteban A. Maringolo
Nice interview!

So far everybody is excited about working at RMoD. :)
Esteban A. Maringolo