[OT] I've started blogging

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys. Just in case someone is interested, I've have started blogging: "Sending messages through small talks"

The blog is here: http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/

Any kind of feedback is more than welcome.

Mariano

Re: [OT] I've started blogging

Stéphane Ducasse
excellent I want to know more about the vm.

Stef

On Mar 31, 2011, at 10:25 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Hi guys. Just in case someone is interested, I've have started blogging: "Sending messages through small talks"
>
> The blog is here: http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/
>
> Any kind of feedback is more than welcome.
>
> Mariano

Re: [OT] I've started blogging

garduino
2011/3/31 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
> Hi guys. Just in case someone is interested, I've have started blogging:
> "Sending messages through small talks"
>
> The blog is here: http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/
>
> Any kind of feedback is more than welcome.
>
> Mariano

Congrats!

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software & Web Hosting   http://www.arduinosoftware.com
PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com

Re: [OT] I've started blogging

laurent laffont
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:25 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys. Just in case someone is interested, I've have started blogging: "Sending messages through small talks"

The blog is here: http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/

Any kind of feedback is more than welcome.

I can't wait to learn !!

Laurent.

Mariano