[OT] Pharo and children

laurent laffont
Hi,

my son will soon have 7 years old and starts to show interest in how all these things move on screen. I wonder what are your cool ways to teach programming with instant fun for kids.

Any experience ?

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs

Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/
Developer group: http://www.cara74.org
Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Pharo web deployment: http://www.alpha.smallharbour.org

Re: [OT] Pharo and children

Damien Cassou
On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 6:53 PM, laurent laffont
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> my son will soon have 7 years old and starts to show interest in how all
> these things move on screen. I wonder what are your cool ways to teach
> programming with instant fun for kids.

Squeak: Learn Programming with Robots

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> my son will soon have 7 years old and starts to show interest in how all
> these things move on screen. I wonder what are your cool ways to teach
> programming with instant fun for kids.

Squeak: Learn Programming with Robots

oh I forgot this one. Just ordered :)

Laurent

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: [OT] Pharo and children

have a look at "cs unplugged" there is french version.

Stef