[OT] Pharo wallpaper

Torsten Bergmann
The following wallpaper [1] looks very good behind the Watery Theme2
and the Pharo logo. It also gives an association with seaside.

On the website it's claimed at least as free for download, it remains
intellectual property of the media company. We could ask for permission
or should digg in all our holiday photos to get something similar.

[1] http://www.wallpapersphere.com/preview/scenery/seascape/1280+x+800/791/19581
[2] http://www.wallpapersphere.com/nature-wallpapers/scenery/seascape.html

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

Re: [OT] Pharo wallpaper

Stéphane Ducasse
nice indeed.

Stef

On Apr 23, 2009, at 1:07 PM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> The following wallpaper [1] looks very good behind the Watery Theme2
> and the Pharo logo. It also gives an association with seaside.
>
> On the website it's claimed at least as free for download, it remains
> intellectual property of the media company. We could ask for
> permission
> or should digg in all our holiday photos to get something similar.
>
> [1] http://www.wallpapersphere.com/preview/scenery/seascape/1280+x+800/791/19581
> [2] http://www.wallpapersphere.com/nature-wallpapers/scenery/seascape.html
>
> --
> Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate +
> Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

Re: [OT] Pharo wallpaper

Sebastian Sastre-2
would be a good choice
sebastian

Lukas Renggli
I am not a fan of photo wallpapers, but if there is a need for a
picture I can offer this one:

    http://tinyurl.com/c3vqrx

I made it on a trip with Stef to Nice in the village of Menton.

Lukas

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> would be a good choice
> sebastian

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [OT] Pharo wallpaper

Mariano Martinez Peck
When you put an image as background, is there an option to maximize it to the full zize instead of mosaic ?

Thanks!

Mariano

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
When you put an image as background, is there an option to maximize it to the full zize instead of mosaic ?

no one ?

Since I don't have halos anymore, I don't know hot to resize (stretch) an image.

Cheers,

Mariano

Thanks!

Mariano

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am not a fan of photo wallpapers, but if there is a need for a
picture I can offer this one:

   http://tinyurl.com/c3vqrx

I made it on a trip with Stef to Nice in the village of Menton.

Lukas

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:
> would be a good choice
> sebastian

You can get the halos back using the preference
        halosEnabled

Stef

On May 6, 2009, at 5:04 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
> When you put an image as background, is there an option to maximize
> it to the full zize instead of mosaic ?
>
> no one ?
>
> Since I don't have halos anymore, I don't know hot to resize
> (stretch) an image.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mariano
>

> Thanks!
>
> Mariano
>

> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> I am not a fan of photo wallpapers, but if there is a need for a
> picture I can offer this one:
>
>    http://tinyurl.com/c3vqrx
>
> I made it on a trip with Stef to Nice in the village of Menton.
>
> Lukas
>
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
> > would be a good choice
> > sebastian

Re: [OT] Pharo wallpaper

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can get the halos back using the preference
       halosEnabled

Perfect!!! I could resize and put it as background :)

Thanks!

Mariano