[OT] RTalk

kilon
I found this http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=IM_98:_Rtalk&entry=3527672794 ,about RTalk , that is not only smalltalk run on top of JVM but almost the entire environment.

The problem is that I cant seem to be able to find via google any site that contains the source code or something I could use ? Does anyone know if there is any official website for RTalk ?

It looks quite promising and I would like to give it a try.

Re: [OT] RTalk

Geert Claes
Administrator
for Smalltalk on the JVM there is Redline Smalltalk I thought ...

Ref:
http://astares.blogspot.de/2012/10/talk-about-rtalk.html
http://www.redline.st

Re: [OT] RTalk

kilon
yes I thought I made this clear in my first post, the reason why I find RTalk so tempting is that it does not only offer the language but also the environment which AFAIK redline does not. Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I have not seen redline docs/wiki mention the enviroment anywhere and I have to say that smalltalk environment is pretty much the reason why I chose smalltalk and not so much the language.