[OT] Reminder about quoting/top-posting

Esteban A. Maringolo
Hi,

Please apologize the digression, but these days there were a lot of
interesting threads with LOTS of replies from different members.

Can I ask for more trimming of the quoted text and/or emails replied to?

The follow up of some replies was hard because they were nested deep
into a chain of previous quotes, or in the case of top-posters, they
keep the replied emails accumulating in the bottom, causing a scroll
down to find nothing else was there.

Thanks!

--
Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: [OT] Reminder about quoting/top-posting

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Esteban A. Maringolo wrote
> Can I ask for more trimming of the quoted text and/or emails replied to?

+1. Always good and courteous advice.

-----
Cheers,
Sean