Object Oriented Implementation of Numerical Methods" under the MIT license

Object Oriented Implementation of Numerical Methods" under the MIT license

Stéphane Ducasse
I want to thanks didier for releasing the code of his book under MIT.
Thanks!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Didier Besset <[hidden email]>
> Date: October 14, 2010 8:06:52 PM GMT+02:00
> To: Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Disclaimer
>
> I hereby release the code of my book "Object Oriented Implementation of Numerical Methods" under the MIT license.
>
> Didier Besset

Re: Object Oriented Implementation of Numerical Methods" under the MIT license

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 10/14/2010 10:02 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
> I want to thanks didier for releasing the code of his book under MIT.

That's great, thanks!

Paolo