Object pane in the Application Browser

1 message Options

Object pane in the Application Browser

Lawrence Trutter
I believe there appears to be an issue in the Application Browser. I am using VA Smalltalk 8.5.1 on Windows 7. I am trying to get a list of classes without displaying the class hierarchy.

Here are the steps to reproduce what I observed:
On System Transcript, go to Options->Open Preferences Windows...
   and then click on the System Wide Browser tab
   Under the Application Browsers group, uncheck Use Hierarchy Default

Then, on System Transcript, click on Tools->Browse Applications
   then click on any one of application, there are no classes showing up in the Class pane (or list)

I believe that a list of classes belonging to that Application should be shown instead of an empty list?

thanks,
Larry Trutter