October 2010 Resolutions not available in portal?

October 2010 Resolutions not available in portal?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Cincom Smalltalk Resolutions - October 2010

How come none of the below are listed on the official application?

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/ResolutionsApplication/CincomResolutionsPortal

In fact, there isn’t even a section for 7.7.1 yet on that site.

-Boris

--

DeepCove Labs Ltd.

+1 (604) 689-0322

4th floor, 595 Howe Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6C 2T5

http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.

+353 (0)61 714-360

Shannon Airport House, SFZ

County Clare, Ireland

http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.

Re: October 2010 Resolutions not available in portal?

Thomas, Kimberly
Cincom Smalltalk Resolutions - October 2010

Hi Boris,

The resolution letter also states that these items are available on SupportWeb.  They are currently available there.

We are changing the resolutions portal and I should have made that clear in the Resolutions letter.

Thanks for pointing that out.

We have not yet established a date for completing the changes to resolutions portal but we are hopeful to have the changes done by the end of this year.

In the meantime, all resolutions and their downloads are available at SupportWeb.Cincom.com.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Kimberly Thomas
513-612-2752