Odd inconsistency in Seaside One-Click 3.0.7

Odd inconsistency in Seaside One-Click 3.0.7

LawsonEnglish
I was reviewing the Seaside book while refreshing my skills, and I
noticed this very strange, trivial, but fundamental bug/inconsistency:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RyREN00Nok   (less than 2 minute demo).

The issue is hardly worth mentioning, except for totally new users, but
I DO wonder what is going on that changes the behavior from the first
right-click on the category pane to the second.

Squeak from the very start (introduction to Squeak and Pharo Smalltalk for the (almost) complete and compleate beginner).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6601A198DF14788D&feature=view_all

Re: Odd inconsistency in Seaside One-Click 3.0.7

Bob Arning-2
It all looks perfectly normal to me. The image was saved with a class and method selected in the browser. The fact that something is selected will influence what is offered in the menus. Whether it's good to start from this configuration (you can immediately start tinkering with the counter example) or to start with a browser where nothing is selected seems a tossup.

Cheers,
Bob