Odd problem opening a web browser

1 message Options

Odd problem opening a web browser

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Guys,

I use AbtHTMLHelpAccessor helpFromURL: with a file URL to open the users default browser on a local (help) file.

I have four programs that use this code.  On my computer they all work fine.  On a customers computer, two open the browser and two seem to not find the browser or not be able to figure out which browser to open.

Does anybody have any ideas as to what is going on?

Lou