Odissey

Bernat Romagosa
Hi list, and specially Nico,

Is Odissey still in active development? If so, would it be possible to talk about licenses and stuff in order to be able to use it for a project here where I work?

Actually we don't know if it would suit our needs, so being able to try a live demo online would be a great helper!

Thanks a lot!

Bernat Romagosa.

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Odissey

Giuseppe
The commercial CMS built on top of Iliad framework.

http://www.objectfusion.fr/en/odyssey.html