Off The Shelf 3D TV

Ben Coman
Recently there was some discussion about ways Squeak might take over the
world, of which I think Croquet/Cobalt 3D was one possibility.
Distantly related to this, I was blown away by the videos linked below,
which present two methods of cheap tracking interacting with an
off-the-shelf 3DTV.   I felt there might be some fantastic synergy
between this and squeak. Maybe in a while I'll be capable looking into
it further myself - but for now, just sharing a random inspiration.

cheers, Ben

Re: Off The Shelf 3D TV

http://kinecthacks.net/kinect-virtual-reality-with-3d-tv/

http://us.gizmodo.com/#!337068/wii-headtracking-creates-3d-window-display