classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[OffTopic] Software inventory software

Santiago Bragagnolo
Hi Everybody!

Sorry for the offtopic. I am relying on the fact that I can find here people from different companies having the kind of problem we are suffering today.

Can any body point me to a solution for software inventory? We are looking for a software that allow us to track down product/project information such as language, development dependancies, where is the code?, associated products,  deployment dependancies, hardware / platform requirements ,etc.

I have been searching on google and others without much success, mostly falling on products that solve partially the problematic, and that come with a large infrastructure to solve problems that we do not have. Such as system center et cia.

Do you have any clue of good options for solving this problem? (Rather than having a document x product, that is what we have now).

Santiago

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OffTopic] Software inventory software

cedreek
This sounds like a requirement for rgpd registers. Maybe Olivier has information on that.

Cheers,
Cedrick

> Le 25 mai 2020 à 10:50, Santiago Bragagnolo <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> 
> Hi Everybody!
>
> Sorry for the offtopic. I am relying on the fact that I can find here people from different companies having the kind of problem we are suffering today.
>
> Can any body point me to a solution for software inventory? We are looking for a software that allow us to track down product/project information such as language, development dependancies, where is the code?, associated products,  deployment dependancies, hardware / platform requirements ,etc.
>
> I have been searching on google and others without much success, mostly falling on products that solve partially the problematic, and that come with a large infrastructure to solve problems that we do not have. Such as system center et cia.
>
> Do you have any clue of good options for solving this problem? (Rather than having a document x product, that is what we have now).
>  
>
> Santiago
>