Ombu losing file on folder renaming

stepharo
Hi Martin

I often get

Information
Ombu: Couldn't write entry, since FileDoesNotExist: File @
/Users/ducasse/Workspace/FirstCircle/ActiveResearch/Pharo/PharoHarvestingFixes/60/current/pharo-local/ombu-sessions/Pharo_ajxqkxc.ombu

And this happens when I save and close the image, renamed the folder and
reopen the image.

Damien Pollet

Damien Pollet

Re: Ombu losing file on folder renaming

stepharo

Ah, it fails when using the absolute path, which doesn't exist anymore...it would work by using a file locator , no?

I do not know but I suspect that at each session restart this path should be renewed.

El 8/9/2016 12:32, "Damien Pollet" <[hidden email]> escribió:
The path you copied corresponds to before, or after the rename ?
It was before the rename.