OmniBrowser (Re: [squeak-dev] Some Community numbers)

OmniBrowser (Re: [squeak-dev] Some Community numbers)

Hannes Hirzel
On 2/24/12, Colin Putney <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2012-02-24, at 3:28 AM, "H. Hirzel" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> P.S. Any news about the new version OmniBrowser for Squeak?
>
> It's nearing completion. It's feature complete, but there are still a
> handful of bugs to chase down. And we have to figure out how to
> distribute it.
>
> - Colin

Hello Colin,

That is good news. Is the GUI now ToolBuilder based?

Regards
--Hannes

Re: OmniBrowser (Re: [squeak-dev] Some Community numbers)

Colin Putney-3
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:50 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Colin,
>
> That is good news. Is the GUI now ToolBuilder based?

Yup. It requires a few patches to Morphic and some extensions to
ToolBuilder, which I'll roll into the trunk when they're ready.

Colin

Re: OmniBrowser (Re: [squeak-dev] Some Community numbers)

David T. Lewis
On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 10:27:34AM -0800, Colin Putney wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:50 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello Colin,
> >
> > That is good news. Is the GUI now ToolBuilder based?
>
> Yup. It requires a few patches to Morphic and some extensions to
> ToolBuilder, which I'll roll into the trunk when they're ready.
>
> Colin

Excellent!

Dave

On 2/25/12, Colin Putney <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:50 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello Colin,
>>
>> That is good news. Is the GUI now ToolBuilder based?
>
> Yup. It requires a few patches to Morphic and some extensions to
> ToolBuilder, which I'll roll into the trunk when they're ready.
>
> Colin

This might be a reason to go for a release 4.4 after that.

--Hannes