Omnibase for Dolphin 5.1

Randy Coulman-3
I'm still back at Dolphin 5.1(.5), mainly because I'm still running
Win2K, which can't run X6.

I seem to recall that Omnibase was made freely available for Dolphin 5
before X6 came along.  Is that version of Omnibase still available
somewhere?  The latest version, which I believe is for X6, doesn't load
due to base system pre-req problems.  There doesn't seem to be any older
versions available at www.gorisek.com.

Thanks,
Randy
--
Randy Coulman
NOTE: Reply-to: address is spam-guarded.  Reassemble the following to

Re: Omnibase for Dolphin 5.1

Udo Schneider
Randy Coulman wrote:
  > due to base system pre-req problems.  There doesn't seem to be any
older
> versions available at www.gorisek.com.
Take a look here:
http://www.gorisek.com/WikiDoc/WikiPage?page=Downloads&lang=English

CU,

Udo

Re: Omnibase for Dolphin 5.1

Christoph J. Bachinger
> I seem to recall that Omnibase was made freely available for Dolphin 5
> before X6 came along.  Is that version of Omnibase still available
> somewhere?  The latest version, which I believe is for X6, doesn't load
> due to base system pre-req problems.  There doesn't seem to be any older
> versions available at www.gorisek.com.

After the anouncement of David Gorisek I downloaded it, but I didn't any
tests. I will send it to you by mail.

cjb

Re: Omnibase for Dolphin 5.1

Esteban A. Maringolo-3
Randy Coulman escribió:
> I'm still back at Dolphin 5.1(.5), mainly because I'm still running
> Win2K, which can't run X6.

Dolphin 5.1 can run and deploy to Windows2000 platform.

Regards,

--
Esteban.

Re: Omnibase for Dolphin 5.1

David Gorisek-5
Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

> Randy Coulman escribió:
>> I'm still back at Dolphin 5.1(.5), mainly because I'm still running
>> Win2K, which can't run X6.
>
> Dolphin 5.1 can run and deploy to Windows2000 platform.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Esteban.

I guess you meant X6.

As to the original poster, D5 is not supported anymore. New versions of
OmniBase are available only for X6.

There are many many great improvements in X6 so I hope you will be able
to upgrade you Dolphin version soon.

Best regards,

David Gorisek

Re: Omnibase for Dolphin 5.1

Esteban A. Maringolo-3
David Gorisek escribió:
> Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:
>> Randy Coulman escribió:
>>> I'm still back at Dolphin 5.1(.5), mainly because I'm still running
>>> Win2K, which can't run X6.
>>
>> Dolphin 5.1 can run and deploy to Windows2000 platform.

> I guess you meant X6.

Yes, I meant Dolphin X6.

Regards,

--
Esteban.

Re: Omnibase for Dolphin 5.1

Randy Coulman-3
Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

> David Gorisek escribió:
>> Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:
>>>
>>> Dolphin 5.1 can run and deploy to Windows2000 platform.
>
>> I guess you meant X6.
>
> Yes, I meant Dolphin X6.

I haven't actually tried running X6 on Win2K yet, but from what I've
read here, Win2K is not supported as a development platform and there's
a few things that don't work right.  I'd love to be wrong about that,
though.

It is supported as a deployment platform, though.

Thanks,
Randy

--
Randy Coulman
NOTE: Reply-to: address is spam-guarded.  Reassemble the following to
reply directly:
rcoulman at charter dot net

Dolphin 6

KlausK-3
Hi,

I use Dolphin 6 prof since it was released under W2K for development. The
deployed app is used on W2K computers.
Except one problem with the DateTimePicker, a patch exists for that, is
everything fine!

So, don't hesitate to upgrade!

Cheers,
Klaus

Re: Omnibase for Dolphin 5.1

Pavel
> I'm still back at Dolphin 5.1(.5), mainly because I'm still running
> Win2K, which can't run X6.
I'm using X6 CE under W2K. Everything fine!

Pavel