Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

On Twitter

horrido
I have to say, I really don't understand this Twitter thing (I'm getting too old for this sh*t). However, I understand that Twitter can be a powerful tool for branding. The power of social media and all that.

So I created a Twitter account. My handle is @smalltalkrenais. I just completed my first "tweet". I'm so proud of myself. I am now officially a Twit.

I urge everyone in the Smalltalk community to use Twitter. Tweet about all things Smalltalk. Tweet about the latest Smalltalk news. Tweet about your recent experience or discovery with Smalltalk.

I'm only one Twit. However, if there are thousands of us, we can get the word out about Smalltalk and raise public awareness. The thing is, we must continually tweet in order to keep the Smalltalk meme alive.

I've also created a Facebook page, as well as a Google+ page. (See "Contact Us" on our website.) Feel free to post on them. This is yet another opportunity to spread the word.

Let's make the most of social media to help the cause.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "amber-lang" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: On Twitter

sebastianconcept
Retweeted!

That’s the spirit Richard!

On Dec 27, 2014, at 11:57 PM, Richard Eng <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have to say, I really don't understand this Twitter thing (I'm getting too old for this sh*t). However, I understand that Twitter can be a powerful tool for branding. The power of social media and all that.

So I created a Twitter account. My handle is @smalltalkrenais. I just completed my first "tweet". I'm so proud of myself. I am now officially a Twit.

I urge everyone in the Smalltalk community to use Twitter. Tweet about all things Smalltalk. Tweet about the latest Smalltalk news. Tweet about your recent experience or discovery with Smalltalk.

I'm only one Twit. However, if there are thousands of us, we can get the word out about Smalltalk and raise public awareness. The thing is, we must continually tweet in order to keep the Smalltalk meme alive.

I've also created a Facebook page, as well as a Google+ page. (See "Contact Us" on our website.) Feel free to post on them. This is yet another opportunity to spread the word.

Let's make the most of social media to help the cause.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "amber-lang" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

--