One-Click Pier 2.0

1 message Options

One-Click Pier 2.0

bprior
From piercms.com I have downloaded and run One-Click Pier and it runs OK if I choose the Default look or the Event look. But if I try the Book look, and click on the Book menu, I get an error, "this collection is empty."

I'm running OSX. Pier is running on Pharo 1.1.1.

Is this a bug in the Pier version, or do I have to somehow create some book content first?

I'm familiar with Smalltalk, and have done some rudimentary Seaside programming, but my first foray into Pier isn't going well. Any help would be appreciated.

Bruce Prior
Burnaby BC