One SlideShare, One Youtube channel for Pharo?

One SlideShare, One Youtube channel for Pharo?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I would love to have one
        - slideshare for pharo presentations reachable from the web site.

                http://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=pharo

        - videos conference/presentation on Youtube
                http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pharo+st&oq=pharo+st&gs_l=youtube.1.0.35i39j0i10l9.10476.10844.0.12212.3.3.0.0.0.0.294.431.2j0j1.3.0...0.0...1ac.1.tZ4dv4ReBZc

        - "lectures"

        http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_pharo is wonderful :)
        http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_tools
        http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_pharo_net

        http://www.pharocasts.com

What do you think?
Does anybody want to take the lead for that?

Re: One SlideShare, One Youtube channel for Pharo?

Uko2
It will be cool to use some service, that allows 'groups'. For example on vimeo you can create a Pharo group and then include there videos of the users. This way you do not have to re-uppload content that is already there, and people get their credit.

uko

On 6 квіт. 2013, at 09:48, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would love to have one
> - slideshare for pharo presentations reachable from the web site.
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=pharo
>
> - videos conference/presentation on Youtube
> http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pharo+st&oq=pharo+st&gs_l=youtube.1.0.35i39j0i10l9.10476.10844.0.12212.3.3.0.0.0.0.294.431.2j0j1.3.0...0.0...1ac.1.tZ4dv4ReBZc
>

> - "lectures"
>
> http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_pharo is wonderful :)
> http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_tools
> http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_pharo_net
>
> http://www.pharocasts.com
>
> What do you think?
> Does anybody want to take the lead for that?

Re: One SlideShare, One Youtube channel for Pharo?

Max Leske
+1

And I like Vimeo more :)

On 06.04.2013, at 10:28, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It will be cool to use some service, that allows 'groups'. For example on vimeo you can create a Pharo group and then include there videos of the users. This way you do not have to re-uppload content that is already there, and people get their credit.
>
> uko
>
> On 6 квіт. 2013, at 09:48, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I would love to have one
>> - slideshare for pharo presentations reachable from the web site.
>>
>> http://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=pharo
>>
>> - videos conference/presentation on Youtube
>> http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pharo+st&oq=pharo+st&gs_l=youtube.1.0.35i39j0i10l9.10476.10844.0.12212.3.3.0.0.0.0.294.431.2j0j1.3.0...0.0...1ac.1.tZ4dv4ReBZc
>>

>> - "lectures"
>>
>> http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_pharo is wonderful :)
>> http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_tools
>> http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_pharo_net
>>
>> http://www.pharocasts.com
>>
>> What do you think?
>> Does anybody want to take the lead for that?

Re: One SlideShare, One Youtube channel for Pharo?

Uko2
The only problem is with the quota for free users

On 6 квіт. 2013, at 10:33, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> And I like Vimeo more :)
>
> On 06.04.2013, at 10:28, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> It will be cool to use some service, that allows 'groups'. For example on vimeo you can create a Pharo group and then include there videos of the users. This way you do not have to re-uppload content that is already there, and people get their credit.
>>
>> uko
>>
>> On 6 квіт. 2013, at 09:48, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys
>>>
>>> I would love to have one
>>> - slideshare for pharo presentations reachable from the web site.
>>>
>>> http://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=pharo
>>>
>>> - videos conference/presentation on Youtube
>>> http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pharo+st&oq=pharo+st&gs_l=youtube.1.0.35i39j0i10l9.10476.10844.0.12212.3.3.0.0.0.0.294.431.2j0j1.3.0...0.0...1ac.1.tZ4dv4ReBZc
>>>

>>> - "lectures"
>>>
>>> http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_pharo is wonderful :)
>>> http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_tools
>>> http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?content=st4u_pharo_net
>>>
>>> http://www.pharocasts.com
>>>
>>> What do you think?
>>> Does anybody want to take the lead for that?

Re: One SlideShare, One Youtube channel for Pharo?

stephane ducasse
Ok so we wait that other people reply and we do an organised action.

Stef