One more into the pot...

Andy Bower
before := Smalltalker allSubinstances asSet. TimeStamp current. "Display it"
11:25:27, 11 May 2001

after := Smalltalker allSubinstances asSet. TimeStamp current. "Display it"
11:26:32, 11 May 2001

after - before "Display it"
a Set(a Bower(#boy, aWeight(7lb 1oz), fingers=10, toes=10, head=1))

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com

---
Visit the Dolphin Smalltalk WikiWeb
http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/FrontPage.htm
---

Re: One more into the pot...

ted.bracht
Congratulations! Hope everythibng is well

Ted

"Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:9dro6l$j7gh8$[hidden email]...
> before := Smalltalker allSubinstances asSet. TimeStamp current. "Display
it"
> 11:25:27, 11 May 2001
>
> after := Smalltalker allSubinstances asSet. TimeStamp current. "Display
it"

> 11:26:32, 11 May 2001
>
> after - before "Display it"
> a Set(a Bower(#boy, aWeight(7lb 1oz), fingers=10, toes=10, head=1))
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Andy Bower
> Dolphin Support
> http://www.object-arts.com
>
> ---
> Visit the Dolphin Smalltalk WikiWeb
> http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/FrontPage.htm
> ---

Re: One more into the pot...

David Royal
Congratulations Andy - you are clearly doing your best to put the small into
smalltalk.

--
Best Wishes

David
"ted.bracht" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:czhM6.16339$[hidden email]...

> Congratulations! Hope everythibng is well
>
> Ted
>

> "Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> news:9dro6l$j7gh8$[hidden email]...
> > before := Smalltalker allSubinstances asSet. TimeStamp current. "Display
> it"
> > 11:25:27, 11 May 2001
> >
> > after := Smalltalker allSubinstances asSet. TimeStamp current. "Display
> it"
> > 11:26:32, 11 May 2001
> >
> > after - before "Display it"
> > a Set(a Bower(#boy, aWeight(7lb 1oz), fingers=10, toes=10, head=1))
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Andy Bower
> > Dolphin Support
> > http://www.object-arts.com
> >
> > ---
> > Visit the Dolphin Smalltalk WikiWeb
> > http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/FrontPage.htm
> > ---

Re: One more into the pot...

Chris Uppal-3
Andy,

> before := Smalltalker allSubinstances asSet. TimeStamp current. "Display
it"
> 11:25:27, 11 May 2001
>
> after := Smalltalker allSubinstances asSet. TimeStamp current. "Display
it"
> 11:26:32, 11 May 2001
>
> after - before "Display it"
> a Set(a Bower(#boy, aWeight(7lb 1oz), fingers=10, toes=10, head=1))

Congratulations from me too.

BTW your post shows that Smalltalkers are both virile and cryptic; a perfect
combination to impress the C++ crowd.  A few more similar messages and we'll
have them here in droves ;-)

    -- chris