One more problem

Long Haired David
I have been using 9.0 for a few hours and now I get an error on startup as follows:

I haven’t changed anything other than loading up Seaside, STON Reader and IniFile. Thoughts?

David
David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: One more problem

Esteban Lorenzano
hi,

yes, this is an issue reported (I will take it these days).
you can safely ignore it for now (I know, is annoying, but it shouldn't have consequences)

Esteban