One more project with Amber on GSoC 2013.

One more project with Amber on GSoC 2013.

XumuK
Hi!
My project "Tools for development Amber web clients from Pharo" was accepted to GSoC 2013. In this blog i will publicate information about my work during programm.
Here are an information about projects:
1: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/xumuk/57001
2: http://gsoc2013.esug.org/projects/amber-tools

If you have some additions or ideas - please, let me know.

Re: One more project with Amber on GSoC 2013.

Manfred Kröhnert
Hello Xumuk,

congratulations for getting your project accept.
Have fun and good luck with it :-)

Best,
Manfred

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM, XumuK <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!
My project "Tools for development Amber web clients from Pharo" was accepted to GSoC 2013. In this blog i will publicate information about my work during programm.
Here are an information about projects:
1: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/xumuk/57001
2: http://gsoc2013.esug.org/projects/amber-tools

If you have some additions or ideas - please, let me know.

Re: One more project with Amber on GSoC 2013.

philippeback

Nice!

I am looking forward to beta testing whatwver.

Le 31 mai 2013 14:44, "Manfred Kröhnert" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello Xumuk,

congratulations for getting your project accept.
Have fun and good luck with it :-)

Best,
Manfred

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM, XumuK <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!
My project "Tools for development Amber web clients from Pharo" was accepted to GSoC 2013. In this blog i will publicate information about my work during programm.
Here are an information about projects:
1: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/xumuk/57001
2: http://gsoc2013.esug.org/projects/amber-tools

If you have some additions or ideas - please, let me know.

Re: One more project with Amber on GSoC 2013.

Pierce Ng-3
On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 03:21:07AM -0700, XumuK wrote:
> Hi!
> My project "Tools for development Amber web clients from Pharo" was
> accepted to GSoC 2013. In this blog i will publicate information about my
> work during programm.
> Here are an information about projects:
> 1: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/xumuk/57001
> 2: http://gsoc2013.esug.org/projects/amber-tools
>
> If you have some additions or ideas - please, let me know.

I've been toying with the idea of writing browsers, with OB, for Amber and
GST using the Shampoo protocol. Not written any code yet.

As an aside, a while back, I put together MorphIDE, a static file HTTP
server in Pharo using Zinc. MorphIDE serves the Javascript files that make
up the Amber IDE. MorphIDE accepts HTTP PUTs from the Amber IDE, whereupon
it will (over)write the .js and .st files being PUT to filesystem. It will
also regenerate the MorphIDE HTML file to load the new code that you've
written in Amber. Haven't tested it with recent versions of Amber and Pharo
though.

http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/MorphIDE.html
http://samadhiweb.com/tags/morphIDE

--