One-to-many in Morphic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I started implementing one-to-many relationships in Morphic. It seems to work, but doesn't yet update existing views. Where can I commit the code? I'd love a review to make sure I'm on the right track. I used the Seaside implementation for reference and inspiration...
Cheers,
Sean

Re: One-to-many in Morphic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Okay, I have basic Morphic one-to-one and one-to-many working in Pharo 2.0. Just load Magritte-Morph-SeanDeNigris.65 on top of Magritte3 stable.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: One-to-many in Morphic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
Magritte-Morph-SeanDeNigris.65
lives at http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/ExtensionsSpd
Cheers,
Sean

Re: One-to-many in Morphic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
I have basic Morphic one-to-one and one-to-many working in Pharo 2.0.
Magritte-Morph-SeanDeNigris.66
* For one-to-many relationships:
        - add edit capability
        - add removal capability

Quick teaser (hopefully a screencast will follow)... A side-by-side of Magritte in Seaside and Morphic:
Cheers,
Sean

Re: One-to-many in Morphic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
hopefully a screencast will follow
http://vimeo.com/68166920
Magritte is an awesome framework to automate common UI tasks. Describe your object's field once, get views everywhere. Everywhere most commonly refers to both the web, via Seaside, and desktop via Morphic. But the Morphic implementation had fallen behind due to disuse. Now, some steps have been taken to bring the Morphic functionality up to date with that of Seaside.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: One-to-many in Morphic

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM, Sean P. DeNigris
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://vimeo.com/68166920
> Magritte is an awesome framework to automate common UI tasks. Describe your
> object's field once, get views everywhere. Everywhere most commonly refers
> to both the web, via Seaside, and desktop via Morphic. But the Morphic
> implementation had fallen behind due to disuse. Now, some steps have been
> taken to bring the Morphic functionality up to date with that of Seaside.

that's really great. Thank you very much Sean for this.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."