OneClick Experience on Pharo

1 message Options

OneClick Experience on Pharo

Federico.Balaguer
Hello,

I wanted to give a quick try to the latest Seaside on Pharo and I downloaded "Seaside One Click Experinece 3.1" which runs on Pharo 4.0 image.

I found that the shell script does not start the Pharo image in Linux. The problem is that the argument options are different from the squeak image. So the part of the script where the image is invoked should be:

exec "$LINUX/pharo" \
        --plugins "$LINUX" \
        --encoding utf8 \
        -vm-display-X11 \
        "$image"

Note that the first two options: "--plugins" and "--encode" are different from the third one: "-vm-display-X11"

It would be nice if you guys can fix this so newcomers do not get frustrated from the go.

Federico