Online tutorial using dolphin6

khaaf

Hi Aida

Thanks for the online tutorial.

However when I run:

AIDASite default register: book onUrl: '/addressbook'

I get a “message not understood” for the register:onUrl method.

I checked the AIDASite class and I did not find the method called.

I think I may not have the right AIDA version for the tutorial?

Any ideas

I am using dolphin professional 6.02 and installed AIDA from http://ftp.aidaweb.si/aida/aida-6.0-dolphin.zip

Thanks again for work

/faris

Re: Online tutorial using dolphin6

BrunoBB

Hi,

I think the documentation is outdated.

With Dolphin version try the following:

site := AIDASite newNamed: 'MySite'.

site := AIDASite named: 'MySite'.

site urlResolver defaultURL: '/myObject.html' forObject: book. “book is your object”

If you still have the problem send another mail… until we can fix the issue…

Regards,

Bruno