Open-Source projects & User groups

Barry Carr-2
Hello All,

I'm keen to improve my knowledge of Smalltalk esp. Dolphin and I was
wondering if there any open-source projects being under taken using Dolphin
that are looking for extra bodies. I happy to work any type of project.
I've have lots programming experience in other languages (particularly
Delphi) and writing database apps.  CV available on request. If you think I
could be useful, please get in touch.

I was also wondering if there any Smalltalk user groups in the UK, or more
specifically here in eastern Scotland. If there aren't would people be
interested in starting one? If there please let me know and we'll get
something going.

Regards

Barry Carr
Ixian Software Components Ltd
Blairgowrie
Perthsire
Scotland

Re: Open-Source projects & User groups

Ted Bracht-2
Hi Barry,

For open source projects, have a look at the stuff in DolphinHarbor
(http://www.dolphinharbor.org/)

There used to be a UK Smalltalk user group, but I don't think that's very
active anymore. I know of a number of Dolphin users in the UK but afaik
fairly widely spread through the UK. (me being in N-Yorkshire).

Ted