Open Sourcing SubWars

1 message Options

Open Sourcing SubWars

JohnnyT
Hey all -

Over the last couple of years, I have been slowly working on SubWars - a
GPS based submarine game. I have had way too many fresh starts - new
codebases, always some mix of Ruby, Smalltalk and MagLev. We just had
our second little boy, and I now have even less time for side projects -
so I'm open sourcing the project. I'll be working on getting different
parts / versions up over the next couple of months, but the first little
part is now up at GitHub.

I am yet again starting with a fresh codebase, this time I am writing
the entire client side in Amber. There's not much there now, but its a start.

JohnnyT