Open newserver for c.l.s.d

L. M. Rappaport
There's a fellow on comp.lang.smalltalk that cannot get
comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin on his newserver (MSN, btw).  I know
several folks have mentioned a public newserver which carries this - I
think it might have been German - but apparently I didn't save the
messages.  Can someone refresh my memory so I can forward it to this
fellow?  Thanks,

Larry

Re: Open newserver for c.l.s.d

pablo digonzelli
It is news.cis.dfn.de
Pablo
"L. M. Rappaport" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> There's a fellow on comp.lang.smalltalk that cannot get
> comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin on his newserver (MSN, btw).  I know
> several folks have mentioned a public newserver which carries this - I
> think it might have been German - but apparently I didn't save the
> messages.  Can someone refresh my memory so I can forward it to this
> fellow?  Thanks,
>
> Larry

Re: Open newserver for c.l.s.d

Alain Fischer-3
There exist open news server search engine.

If you do a search for c.l.s.d with:
http://www.newzbot.com/
The following page is returned:
http://www.newzbot.com/cgi-bin/nph-dbif.cgi?what=group&qt=search&query=comp.