OpenAPI

HAmdi
Hi all,
I just started with OpenAPI, I'am looking for some  tutoriels, documents or exemples that can help me to understand this standard.
I am wondering if  there is a catalog of services  that are described with OpenAPI?

Thanks for helping.
Hamdi

Re: OpenAPI

NorbertHartl
We have services described there and I have code which is not yet released. Please contact me if you have questions.

Norbert

> Am 03.10.2018 um 16:02 schrieb hamdi gabsi <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi all,
> I just started with OpenAPI, I'am looking for some  tutoriels, documents or exemples that can help me to understand this standard.
> I am wondering if  there is a catalog of services  that are described with OpenAPI?
>
> Thanks for helping.
> Hamdi

Re: OpenAPI

HAmdi
Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
Where can I find, please, the set of services described with OpenApi.

Thanks.

Le sam. 6 oct. 2018 à 12:16, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> a écrit :
We have services described there and I have code which is not yet released. Please contact me if you have questions.

Norbert

> Am 03.10.2018 um 16:02 schrieb hamdi gabsi <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi all,
> I just started with OpenAPI, I'am looking for some  tutoriels, documents or exemples that can help me to understand this standard.
> I am wondering if  there is a catalog of services  that are described with OpenAPI?
>
> Thanks for helping.
> Hamdi

Re: OpenAPI

NorbertHartl

Am 09.10.2018 um 09:33 schrieb hamdi gabsi <[hidden email]>:

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
Where can I find, please, the set of services described with OpenApi.

You cannot find our services because they are not disclosed. I was just offering help if you have questions.

Norbert

Thanks.

Le sam. 6 oct. 2018 à 12:16, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> a écrit :
We have services described there and I have code which is not yet released. Please contact me if you have questions.

Norbert

> Am 03.10.2018 um 16:02 schrieb hamdi gabsi <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi all,
> I just started with OpenAPI, I'am looking for some  tutoriels, documents or exemples that can help me to understand this standard.
> I am wondering if  there is a catalog of services  that are described with OpenAPI?
>
> Thanks for helping.
> Hamdi

Re: OpenAPI

HAmdi
Ok I see, thank you.
In fact, i try to describe some cloud services using OpenApi. I not sur that i can describe the pricing model and some QoS with OpenApi, am I wrong ?

Le mar. 9 oct. 2018 à 10:00, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Am 09.10.2018 um 09:33 schrieb hamdi gabsi <[hidden email]>:

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
Where can I find, please, the set of services described with OpenApi.

You cannot find our services because they are not disclosed. I was just offering help if you have questions.

Norbert

Thanks.

Le sam. 6 oct. 2018 à 12:16, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> a écrit :
We have services described there and I have code which is not yet released. Please contact me if you have questions.

Norbert

> Am 03.10.2018 um 16:02 schrieb hamdi gabsi <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi all,
> I just started with OpenAPI, I'am looking for some  tutoriels, documents or exemples that can help me to understand this standard.
> I am wondering if  there is a catalog of services  that are described with OpenAPI?
>
> Thanks for helping.
> Hamdi

Re: OpenAPI

NorbertHartl

Am 09.10.2018 um 10:05 schrieb hamdi gabsi <[hidden email]>:

Ok I see, thank you.
In fact, i try to describe some cloud services using OpenApi. I not sur that i can describe the pricing model and some QoS with OpenApi, am I wrong ?

I cannot dervice anything from that. You need to give more context about what you try to do. Just imagine I’m not reading your mind.

Norbert

Le mar. 9 oct. 2018 à 10:00, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Am 09.10.2018 um 09:33 schrieb hamdi gabsi <[hidden email]>:

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
Where can I find, please, the set of services described with OpenApi.

You cannot find our services because they are not disclosed. I was just offering help if you have questions.

Norbert

Thanks.

Le sam. 6 oct. 2018 à 12:16, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> a écrit :
We have services described there and I have code which is not yet released. Please contact me if you have questions.

Norbert

> Am 03.10.2018 um 16:02 schrieb hamdi gabsi <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi all,
> I just started with OpenAPI, I'am looking for some  tutoriels, documents or exemples that can help me to understand this standard.
> I am wondering if  there is a catalog of services  that are described with OpenAPI?
>
> Thanks for helping.
> Hamdi

Re: OpenAPI

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi Hamdi,

one API that you can use to learn more about OpenAPI is the REST
Interface to Bitmex.

https://www.bitmex.com/api/explorer/

They offer a testing account which would allow you to run the API
explorer against your account without the need of real money.

Maybe this can help you learn more about OpenAPI?

Have fun!

Sebastian