OpenGL resources?

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi,

I need to learn OpenGL for my job and was wondering if any of the OpenGL experts could comment on Pharo's OpenGL integration and its suitability for a learning environment.

Are there any particular packages I should look at that are heavily OpenGL oriented that would make a good base for learning?

Thanks

Re: OpenGL resources?

EstebanLM
Hi,

well… there is an (or several) OpenGL packages.
I would say is a perfect environment because you do not have the compile cycle, but you already know that :)

I’d recommend starting here:

And in general, anything Ronie does is “graphic-heavy”. I would take one of his projects/demos to learn how to use it.

Esteban

Ps: no, I have no idea about OpenGL :P