OpenGL

olivier blanc-2
Hi,

Does anyone already work on interfacing OpenGL to Smalltalk ?

Olivier

Re: OpenGL

Paolo Bonzini
olivier blanc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone already work on interfacing OpenGL to Smalltalk ?
>
> Olivier

No, there is no such plan.  But help may be provided if you are interested.

Paolo

Re: OpenGL

olivier blanc-2
Paolo Bonzini a écrit :
> olivier blanc wrote:
> > Does anyone already work on interfacing OpenGL to Smalltalk ?
>
> No, there is no such plan.  But help may be provided if you are interested.
That would be great !

0livier

Re: OpenGL

Paolo Bonzini

>>> Does anyone already work on interfacing OpenGL to Smalltalk ?
>>>
>> No, there is no such plan.  But help may be provided if you are interested.
>>
> That would be great !
To be clear, it means that you write the code, but if you're stuck you
can ask what's wrong. ;-)

Paolo

Re: OpenGL

olivier blanc-2
Le vendredi 22 septembre 2006 à 11:21 +0200, Paolo Bonzini a écrit :

> >> No, there is no such plan.  But help may be provided if you are interested.
> >>
> > That would be great !
> To be clear, it means that you write the code, but if you're stuck you
> can ask what's wrong. ;-)

That's what I understood...

I will let you know

Olivier

Re: OpenGL

Paolo Bonzini

>> To be clear, it means that you write the code, but if you're stuck you
>> can ask what's wrong. ;-)
>>

> That's what I understood...

Good -- but still I think it was better to clarify! :-P
> I will let you know

Thanks very much for your effort!

Paolo