OpenID/OAuth implementation?

EstebanLM
Hi,

With the future shutdown of mozilla persona [1], I started to dig onto possibilities… and honestly I do not want to code yet-another-authentication-component…
So I wonder… does someone implemented something like OpenID or OAuth and is available?

thanks,
Esteban

[1] https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/persona-notices/2016/000005.html _______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: OpenID/OAuth implementation?

Jan van de Sandt
Hello Esteban,

Yes, there is Zinc-SSO [1]. This library supports OAuth 1&2, OpenID and OpenID Connect. OpenID Connect is currently the most popular single sign on solution on the web. You can use the library with just the Zinc web server or in combination with Seaside.