OpenID implementation

Peter Osburg-2
Hi list,

I was wondering if there is a current OpenID implementation for Seasiders. After torturing google about the topic I came across a conversation from February this year point to the Squeaksource project: http://www.squeaksource.com/openid.html

I saw that the latest version of the project is from 2007. So I would like to know if this is indeed "a" or "the" latest project about OpenID and is there anyone that worked with it lately and can share his experiences?

Thanks in advance,
Peter

--
www.peter-osburg.de
www.experiencedwebprogramming.com

www.mix-rss.com

Re: OpenID implementation

Philippe Marschall
2009/10/7 Peter Osburg <[hidden email]>:

> Hi list,
>
> I was wondering if there is a current OpenID implementation for Seasiders.
> After torturing google about the topic I came across a conversation from
> February this year point to the Squeaksource project:
> http://www.squeaksource.com/openid.html
>
> I saw that the latest version of the project is from 2007. So I would like
> to know if this is indeed "a" or "the" latest project about OpenID and is
> there anyone that worked with it lately and can share his experiences?

I wrote the code. It needs testing, you can expect it to be buggy ;-)

Cheers
Philippe

Re: OpenID implementation

Peter Osburg-2
Hi Philippe,

did you ever use it? :)

Regards,
Peter

2009/10/7 Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>
2009/10/7 Peter Osburg <[hidden email]>:
> Hi list,
>
> I was wondering if there is a current OpenID implementation for Seasiders.
> After torturing google about the topic I came across a conversation from
> February this year point to the Squeaksource project:
> http://www.squeaksource.com/openid.html
>
> I saw that the latest version of the project is from 2007. So I would like
> to know if this is indeed "a" or "the" latest project about OpenID and is
> there anyone that worked with it lately and can share his experiences?

I wrote the code. It needs testing, you can expect it to be buggy ;-)

Cheers
Philippe

www.peter-osburg.de
www.experiencedwebprogramming.com
www.mix-rss.com

Re: OpenID implementation

Philippe Marschall
2009/10/7 Peter Osburg <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> did you ever use it? :)

Not beyond running the tests.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: OpenID implementation

Peter Osburg-2
Hey Philippe,

I tried to install it yesterday. Unfortunately the tests didn't work at all for me. I saw that the implementation depends on several other packages. Can you tell me in which order I would have to solve the dependencies? Which package needs to be installed when? And which Monticello file should be loaded in which sequence?

Thanks a lot.

2009/10/9 Peter Osburg <[hidden email]>:
> Hey Philippe,
>
> I tried to install it yesterday. Unfortunately the tests didn't work at all
> for me. I saw that the implementation depends on several other packages. Can
> you tell me in which order I would have to solve the dependencies? Which
> package needs to be installed when? And which Monticello file should be
> loaded in which sequence?

Did you load the HTML parser and Curl packages as it says in the description?

Cheers
Philippe