[OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Fabio Niephaus-3
 

[ci skip]


You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350

Commit Summary

  • CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines

File Changes

Patch Links:


You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"DESCRIPTION","message":"CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Alistair Grant
 
Hi All,

This adds two guidelines to CONTRIBUTING.md following on from the
coding convention discussion that Ben started (and which is still
ongoing) (thanks, Ben!):

- Separate function declaration type and name to two lines
- Tabs are 4 spaces

Since this is intended to become the documentation, it is written as a
fait accompli, but I of course welcome discussion.

Cheers,
Alistair




On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 at 08:09, akgrant43 <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
>
> [ci skip]
>
> ________________________________
>
> You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
>
>   https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350
>
> Commit Summary
>
> CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines
>
> File Changes
>
> M CONTRIBUTING.md (39)
>
> Patch Links:
>
> https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350.patch
> https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350.diff
>
> —
> You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
> Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Fabio Niephaus-3
In reply to this post by Fabio Niephaus-3
 

@fniephaus commented on this pull request.


In CONTRIBUTING.md:

> @@ -212,3 +212,30 @@ If you were working on a feature branch, do this:
 
 If your feature branch is ready or you are an external contributor with your own
 fork, use the github web interface to open a pull request.
+
+
+# C Source Code Formatting
+
+When editing an existing file, please be polite and first follow the 
+guidelines below, and secondly follow the general rule of keeping to the 
+same formatting conventions as exist in the file.
+
+
+## C Function Declarations
+
+C function declarations should have the type on one line and the 
+function name and parameters on the following line, e.g.:
+
+```

Adding a c to the end of this line should enable C-syntax highlight.


In CONTRIBUTING.md:

> +
+C function declarations should have the type on one line and the 
+function name and parameters on the following line, e.g.:
+
+```
+static int 
+convertCopy(char *from, int fromLen, char *to, int toLen, int term)
+```
+
+This facilitates searching for function definitions by searching for the 
+name at the beginning of the line.
+
+
+## Tabs are 4 spaces
+
+The heading says it all.

I'm afraid the title doesn't answer the question when to use spaces/tabs? Are tabs banned?


You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@fniephaus commented on #350"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#pullrequestreview-189619439"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#pullrequestreview-189619439", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#pullrequestreview-189619439", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Fabio Niephaus-3
In reply to this post by Fabio Niephaus-3
 

@nicolas-cellier-aka-nice commented on this pull request.


In CONTRIBUTING.md:

> +
+C function declarations should have the type on one line and the 
+function name and parameters on the following line, e.g.:
+
+```
+static int 
+convertCopy(char *from, int fromLen, char *to, int toLen, int term)
+```
+
+This facilitates searching for function definitions by searching for the 
+name at the beginning of the line.
+
+
+## Tabs are 4 spaces
+
+The heading says it all.

A side note: the legacy platforms/win32 is using these settings:

8-space tabs stops
2-space indent

I don't want to create massive change of ownership for fixing that...
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4112410/git-change-styling-whitespace-without-changing-ownership-blame


You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@nicolas-cellier-aka-nice commented on #350"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#discussion_r245504143"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#discussion_r245504143", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#discussion_r245504143", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fwd: minheadless future (was Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350))

Ben Coman
 
On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 at 18:57, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> wrote:

A side note: the legacy platforms/win32 is using these settings:

Side question: (I've been meaning for a while to ask...) 

I've understood the minheadless arrangement aligns with Pharo's vision from years back
and it seems destined for Pharo 8.  I've been curious what the perspective is from the Squeak side,
so the use of the term "legacy" here caught my attention.  I know Squeaker's are more
concerned about backward compatibility and I guess the minheadless requires 
significant image changes that might complicate that.  Has it been discussed by the Squeak Oversight Board?

I've seen Nicolas recently synchronising the minheadless and original platforms.
Knowing whether everyone is aligned with a future move to minheadless, or 
otherwise knowing what concerns there are would help my own approach to 
working between the two streams.  

For example, for file that are identical between the two,
perhaps its useful to have one be empty except for a #include of the other ??

btw, to familiarise myself better with minheadless I produced and overview spreadsheet.
Its incomplete and quite busy, but perhaps of use to others. Feel free to update it as you see fit...

cheers -ben
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fwd: minheadless future (was Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350))

Nicolas Cellier
 
Hi Ben,

Le dim. 6 janv. 2019 à 15:53, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> a écrit :
 
On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 at 18:57, Nicolas Cellier <[hidden email]> wrote:

A side note: the legacy platforms/win32 is using these settings:

Side question: (I've been meaning for a while to ask...) 

I've understood the minheadless arrangement aligns with Pharo's vision from years back
and it seems destined for Pharo 8.  I've been curious what the perspective is from the Squeak side,
so the use of the term "legacy" here caught my attention.  I know Squeaker's are more
concerned about backward compatibility and I guess the minheadless requires 
significant image changes that might complicate that.  Has it been discussed by the Squeak Oversight Board?


I don't know if this was dicussed in last meeting because i missed it (blush!) :(
But it would sure make a good subject.
All I will say here is my own opinion, not that of the SOB.

I've seen Nicolas recently synchronising the minheadless and original platforms.
Knowing whether everyone is aligned with a future move to minheadless, or 
otherwise knowing what concerns there are would help my own approach to 
working between the two streams.  

A minimal headless is interesting per se, whatever the Smalltalk flavour.
I'm thinking of embedding a VM into another app for example (even if not with power of full Smalltalk IDE).
The goal to replace low level GUI with alternatives (SDL2 or whatever) is also interesting.
 
So my own motivations are:
- curiosity
- to not let good initiatives rot
- to not take risk of breaking just freshly commited minheadless code by my own UNICODE cleaning
- to verify compatibility and study eventual possibility to reconcile

For example, for file that are identical between the two,
perhaps its useful to have one be empty except for a #include of the other ??

 
In short term, duplicating code can be OK, but not sustainable in mid term
IMO we already have too many duplicated things (particularly for building, the mvm scripts, the plugins.int/ext as you shown recently etc...).
Forking is super easy, but then maintaining all the copies is close to impossible.

All the good refactorings included in minheadless could be re-integrated in a shared core.
(minheadless is very close that what the core should be since minimal...).
And all the headfull extension cleanly separated.
But this is some more work!
minheadless has gone half way, which is already something.

btw, to familiarise myself better with minheadless I produced and overview spreadsheet.
Its incomplete and quite busy, but perhaps of use to others. Feel free to update it as you see fit...

cheers -ben

At one moment, we also need paperboard
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: minheadless future

Craig Latta
In reply to this post by Ben Coman
 

Hi Ben--

> I've understood the minheadless arrangement aligns with Pharo's vision
> from years back and it seems destined for Pharo 8.  I've been curious
> what the perspective is from the Squeak side, so the use of the term
> "legacy" here caught my attention.  I know Squeakers are more
> concerned about backward compatibility and I guess the minheadless
> requires significant image changes that might complicate that.  Has it
> been discussed by the Squeak Oversight Board?

     Not yet. I put it on the agenda for the 2019-01-16 meeting.


     thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta
Black Page Digital
Amsterdam :: San Francisco
[hidden email]
+31   6 2757 7177 (SMS ok)
+ 1 415  287 3547 (no SMS)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Fabio Niephaus-3
In reply to this post by Fabio Niephaus-3
 

Hi Fabio & Nicolas,

Thanks for your feedback and my apologies for not responding, I've been caught up with other things the last couple of weeks. I haven't forgotten and definitely not ignoring this.

Cheers,
Alistair


You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@akgrant43 in #350: Hi Fabio \u0026 Nicolas,\r\n\r\nThanks for your feedback and my apologies for not responding, I've been caught up with other things the last couple of weeks. I haven't forgotten and definitely not ignoring this.\r\n\r\nCheers,\r\nAlistair"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#issuecomment-455569446"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#issuecomment-455569446", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#issuecomment-455569446", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Fabio Niephaus-3
In reply to this post by Fabio Niephaus-3
 

No worries at all, there's no rush. Have a great weekend...

Fabio


You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@fniephaus in #350: No worries at all, there's no rush. Have a great weekend...\r\n\r\nFabio"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#issuecomment-455569816"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#issuecomment-455569816", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#issuecomment-455569816", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Fabio Niephaus-3
In reply to this post by Fabio Niephaus-3
 

@akgrant43 pushed 1 commit.

  • 2267229 CONTRIBUTING.md: formatting guidelines


You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@akgrant43 pushed 1 commit in #350"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350/files/4928759bb89abb928ac1b8a14e9d0208475ac373..22672293c96b45e78b9ca646833ee1817cec65bc"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350/files/4928759bb89abb928ac1b8a14e9d0208475ac373..22672293c96b45e78b9ca646833ee1817cec65bc", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350/files/4928759bb89abb928ac1b8a14e9d0208475ac373..22672293c96b45e78b9ca646833ee1817cec65bc", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Fabio Niephaus-3
In reply to this post by Fabio Niephaus-3
 

There haven't been any more comments for a couple of weeks. I'm not particularly happy with the section on tabs vs spaces, however it's always easier to criticise someone else's work than start with a blank slate, so take this as inspiration! :-)

[ci skip]


You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"PERSON","message":"@akgrant43 in #350: There haven't been any more comments for a couple of weeks. I'm not particularly happy with the section on tabs vs spaces, however it's always easier to criticise someone else's work than start with a blank slate, so take this as inspiration! :-)\r\n\r\n[ci skip]"}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#issuecomment-459945384"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#issuecomment-459945384", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#issuecomment-459945384", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Fabio Niephaus-3
In reply to this post by Fabio Niephaus-3
 

Closed #350.


You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"DESCRIPTION","message":"Closed #350."}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#event-2113736570"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#event-2113736570", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#event-2113736570", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Fabio Niephaus-3
In reply to this post by Fabio Niephaus-3
 

Reopened #350.


You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"DESCRIPTION","message":"Reopened #350."}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#event-2113737270"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#event-2113737270", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#event-2113737270", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] CONTRIBUTING.md: Add some style guidelines (#350)

Fabio Niephaus-3
In reply to this post by Fabio Niephaus-3
 

Merged #350 into Cog.


You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

<script type="application/json" data-scope="inboxmarkup">{"api_version":"1.0","publisher":{"api_key":"05dde50f1d1a384dd78767c55493e4bb","name":"GitHub"},"entity":{"external_key":"github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","title":"OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm","subtitle":"GitHub repository","main_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/header.png","avatar_image_url":"https://github.githubassets.com/images/email/message_cards/avatar.png","action":{"name":"Open in GitHub","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm"}},"updates":{"snippets":[{"icon":"DESCRIPTION","message":"Merged #350 into Cog."}],"action":{"name":"View Pull Request","url":"https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#event-2113737392"}}}</script> <script type="application/ld+json">[ { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "potentialAction": { "@type": "ViewAction", "target": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#event-2113737392", "url": "https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/pull/350#event-2113737392", "name": "View Pull Request" }, "description": "View this Pull Request on GitHub", "publisher": { "@type": "Organization", "name": "GitHub", "url": "https://github.com" } } ]</script>