Opening World Tools via Shortcuts

kilon.alios

Is it possible to open the tools in world menu using shortcuts ?

I am interested especially for Workspace , Browser (without selecting a message) , Finder , Monticello and of course all the others.

Re: Opening World Tools via Shortcuts

camille teruel
On OSX you have (on Windows and Linux you might change Cmd to Ctrl or Alt I never remember):

 - Monticello: Cmd+O,P
 - Workspace: Cmd+O,W
 - Browser: Cmd+O,B
 - Transcript: Cmd+O,T
 - Settings: Cmd+O,S
 - Test Runner: Cmd+O,U

AFAIK there is no shortcut for the Finder, we can assign it Cmd+O,F.

On 25 juil. 2014, at 19:45, kilon alios <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is it possible to open the tools in world menu using shortcuts ?

I am interested especially for Workspace , Browser (without selecting a message) , Finder , Monticello and of course all the others.

Re: Opening World Tools via Shortcuts

Peter Uhnak
Thank you too!

Perhaps the shortcuts could be added to the right side of label in the World menu? Just as it is done in the "right click" menu (whatever it's called) on selected text.

Also, is there a shortcut for closing an active window? And/or cycling through them (Cmd+Tab or something)?

Peter

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 8:28 PM, kilon alios <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks you it works like a charm. One less reason to use mouse ;)

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Camille Teruel <[hidden email]> wrote:
On OSX you have (on Windows and Linux you might change Cmd to Ctrl or Alt I never remember):

 - Monticello: Cmd+O,P
 - Workspace: Cmd+O,W
 - Browser: Cmd+O,B
 - Transcript: Cmd+O,T
 - Settings: Cmd+O,S
 - Test Runner: Cmd+O,U

AFAIK there is no shortcut for the Finder, we can assign it Cmd+O,F.

On 25 juil. 2014, at 19:45, kilon alios <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is it possible to open the tools in world menu using shortcuts ?

I am interested especially for Workspace , Browser (without selecting a message) , Finder , Monticello and of course all the others.

Re: Opening World Tools via Shortcuts

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Peter,

These are legitimate questions.

You can use Cmd+W to close a window. To move through use TAB / Shift+TAB.

If you want to understand keybindings more deeply, you can play with the GTInspector:

Doru

"Every thing has its own flow"