Opening helios on demand

melkyades
Hi, I want to create a page that has an "open browser" link, so that helios gets opened on demand.

I can pop it up with this url: "javascript:require("amber/helpers").popupHelios()". But I can't find a way to load it into the same page. Is there any way?

Thanks,
Javier

--
Lic. Javier Pimás
Ciudad de Buenos Aires

Re: Opening helios on demand

Nicolas Petton
It was removed some time ago, but it will be added back (I just neeed to
find some time to do it:))

Nico

--
Nicolas Petton