OrderedCollection

Paper Spot Paper Spot
Hello,

I've a small question about the OrderedCollection. I've an OrderedCollection wich contains some Users. Every Users have a name and a password.

How can I search a user with a specific name ?

Thank you in advance.

Re: OrderedCollection

Bart Gauquie
Hello,

The free http://pharobyexample.org/ book is an excellent source for all your questions concerning Pharo.
Under 9.5 Collection iterators on page 200 you can find what you are searching for.

Kind regards,

Bart

2010/10/9 Paper Spot Paper Spot <[hidden email]>
Hello,

I've a small question about the OrderedCollection. I've an OrderedCollection wich contains some Users. Every Users have a name and a password.

How can I search a user with a specific name ?

Thank you in advance.

imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere - Albert Einstein
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert Einstein
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Sir Winston Churchill
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required. - Sir Winston Churchill

Re: OrderedCollection

looks like an exercise :)

Stef