classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Organization for the Pharo Conf.

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys,

I'm preparing the conference. I would like to make sure that we can get discussion around technology and business.

I was thinking that we could have a session where you provide a presentation with 3 () slides
        - Your business
        - Your technological asset
        - What you can share

We could put theses slides on the web as an advertisement.

What I would like to get is the message that
        - other people should be able to see that we can do business in Pharo,
        - that they could get some knowledge, libraries…

I'm looking for your ideas on how to setup the program so that we could have exchange on business opportunities.

Stef

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: [Pharo-users] Organization for the Pharo Conf.

Bernat Romagosa
Good idea!

I've just been told Citilab is letting me go to the conference, so we'll meet there. :)

We're currently developing an application in Iliad and Pharo, involving also a plugin for Firefox, Chrome and Safari, which will be used by about 70 knowledge centres in Spain totalling around 250 users. Our intention was to try to present it at ESUG'12, but maybe we can also introduce it in the PharoConference. Should I send these 3 slides directly to you?

Cheers!

Bernat.

2012/4/23 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Hi guys,

I'm preparing the conference. I would like to make sure that we can get discussion around technology and business.

I was thinking that we could have a session where you provide a presentation with 3 () slides
       - Your business
       - Your technological asset
       - What you can share

We could put theses slides on the web as an advertisement.

What I would like to get is the message that
       - other people should be able to see that we can do business in Pharo,
       - that they could get some knowledge, libraries…

I'm looking for your ideas on how to setup the program so that we could have exchange on business opportunities.

Stef

--
Bernat Romagosa.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: [Pharo-users] Organization for the Pharo Conf.

Stéphane Ducasse
yes to me and marcus

Stef

On Apr 24, 2012, at 11:58 AM, Bernat Romagosa wrote:

> Good idea!
>
> I've just been told Citilab is letting me go to the conference, so we'll meet there. :)
>
> We're currently developing an application in Iliad and Pharo, involving also a plugin for Firefox, Chrome and Safari, which will be used by about 70 knowledge centres in Spain totalling around 250 users. Our intention was to try to present it at ESUG'12, but maybe we can also introduce it in the PharoConference. Should I send these 3 slides directly to you?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Bernat.
>
> 2012/4/23 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm preparing the conference. I would like to make sure that we can get discussion around technology and business.
>
> I was thinking that we could have a session where you provide a presentation with 3 () slides
>        - Your business
>        - Your technological asset
>        - What you can share
>
> We could put theses slides on the web as an advertisement.
>
> What I would like to get is the message that
>        - other people should be able to see that we can do business in Pharo,
>        - that they could get some knowledge, libraries…
>
> I'm looking for your ideas on how to setup the program so that we could have exchange on business opportunities.
>
>
> Stef
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Bernat Romagosa.