Our community as a sponsor of ESUG

1 message Options

Our community as a sponsor of ESUG

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

I'm sure you will agree that this is a good idea: our community just
became a silver sponsor of ESUG and we will have our AIDAweb logo among
other sponsors on the ESUG conference and on their website.

ESUG as you know is the most active organization promoting Smalltalk and
organizing the yearly event when we can meet, not to mention their
support to the promising projects, so every Smalltalker and specially we
who earn and live from Smalltalk, all we owe something back to our
organization and ESUG is really worth it.

I first thought to sponsor them in a name of my company, but soon
realized that sponsoring them under the flag of Aida/Web would be much
more effective.

My company therefore just paid the amount for silver sponsorship, but it
would be nice if others join the initiative as well so that we can raise
the level to gold or even platinum level.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek