Our group on LinkedIn

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

I just opened a group on LinkedIn for all users, developers and friends
of Aida/Web and you can join here:

        http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/99558/21F1A36F9694

Maybe this is one more way to stay in touch, so you are kindly invited
to join the group.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Our group on LinkedIn

Rob Rothwell

On 5/5/08, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Maybe this is one more way to stay in touch, so you are kindly invited
to join the group.

Maybe...!

I think we have all just gotten really busy lately!  (Either that, or worn out).

Rob

Re: Our group on LinkedIn

Janko Mivšek
Hi Rob,

Rob Rothwell wrote:

> I think we have all just gotten really busy lately!  (Either that, or
> worn out).

Worn out? Don't worry, this will never happen! It didn't for 12 years,
it won't for many many years to come.

Janko

On 5/6/08, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Worn out? Don't worry, this will never happen! It didn't for 12 years, it won't for many many years to come.

Ahh...the perils of email!  What I meant was, maybe whatever everyone is working on has gotten quite intense (I know that to be true for myself!),
not that community enthusiasm would be lost!

Rob