Our mailing list is back!

Janko Mivšek
Hello everybody,

Finally I managed to setup back our mailing list, which was down because
of collocated server complete meltdown. We are now on new, completely
fresh and bleeding edge server and I hope now mailing list will be
available all the time as before.

Let me apologize for all inconvenience this caused you.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: Our mailing list is back!

bobcalco

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everybody,

Finally I managed to setup back our mailing list, which was down because
of collocated server complete meltdown. We are now on new, completely
fresh and bleeding edge server and I hope now mailing list will be
available all the time as before.

Let me apologize for all inconvenience this caused you.

Great that it's back!

:)

- Bob

Best regards