Out of date ConfigurationOfMagritte?

Guillermo Polito
Hi!

I was downloading ConfigurationOfMagritte on a 3.0.7 seaside image and noticed that it depends on

- seaside 2.8
      Can't I use it with Seaside 3.0?
- Announcements.
      Announcements is introduced by default in 1.4.
- OB
      Does it really depend on OB?  or it is just a way to download everything in one shot?

I do not know if this is this question should come in this list or not :/.

Thanks!
Guille

Re: Out of date ConfigurationOfMagritte?

Daniel Lyons
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:06:14AM +0200, Guillermo Polito wrote:
> - OB
>       Does it really depend on OB?  or it is just a way to download
> everything in one shot?

I'm using Pharo 1.4.

The OB dependency is also there for ConfigurationOfSeaside30-NickAger.373.

I also find this puzzling. It also seems to mean that if you load
Nautilus before Seaside, Seaside won't load, but if you load Seaside
first, then you can load Nautilus. I haven't tested beyond that point
though.

--
Daniel Lyons

Re: Out of date ConfigurationOfMagritte?

Guillermo Polito
Ok, Esteban just told me to use ConfigurationOfMagritte2/3 :).